Sunday, September 19, 2010

School Culture

Ah, High School; a time of change, friends, maturity, and hormones. The time in our lives where we finally think we know who we are, what we want to do, and who we want to be with. Everyone thinks they know it all by now when really they don't have the slightest clue. High School is basicaly just a stepping stone to prepare for the real world when in reality they all need a few more years. Do I know it all? No but I at least know enough to realise that I still have much to learn. All those wondering minds think is about finding a momentus love or someone to share compassion with that could possibly last a lifetime when in reality it lasts a few months to a year. An emotional teenage love is something they all strive for but never recieving a lasting one. But do they all think it will? Yeah. Silly nieve children.

Yet again who am I to call then children when I myself am younger than them. Age, to me, matters on the true age of the knowledge that their mind has atained. I guess that would make me old but young depending on the ocasion. Well, have fun you little miscreants in what you may encounter because you sure as hell aren't anywhere near ready now. Goodnight momentus wise thoughts. I shall miss you tomorow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment