Thursday, November 11, 2010

setback

Gah!!! This freaking bugs me!!! I try so hard to gain weight, to create a healthy number in the scale!! Now I start to become sick and guess what? All those five pounds that I worked for! Strived for! Gone... but in only one day! All I want is to be healthy, not this tiny thing that everyone envies. My weight was created this way through weakness, not luck. It's not healthy, it's not fun, and it's definately not what I want. To all those people out there who want to starve themselves to be this picture perfect image, from someone who got there, it's nothing but pain, agony, and stress. Nothing caused by starcation will ever end well. Now I struggle to gain weight, the thing I had tried to rid for several years. Being a little chubby or normal IS perfection! Not a tiny, little stick figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment