Thursday, August 26, 2010

another school year

Well school starts soon! but first the orientation, whick is a week away! As most people start they think,"Oh, what should I wear," or ,"Who will i sit next to on the bus," or," What kinds of people will I mean?" It's all the same with most people out there. They get all excited for another drama filled year of bull shit but think it'll be different this year somehow. Sure, no year is exactly the same but each year is similar and drama filled weather you like it or not. Nobody knows what kinds of things they will encounter but I at least have an idea. Me and my boyfriend will get back togeather and have our little disagreements about the whole break and then all will be well after a month. I will try to fit in with groups of people and people will talk shit behind my back but I know I can come out of it okay. School will start to stress me by November but I have my tactics I've learned over the past years to help me. I'll end up punching a boy and get in slight trouble but able to get out of it because I'll have reasoning for it. Eventualy I'll become my gogthic-ish self after dressing all normal so people get to know the real me and not my clothes but then a few people won't really talk to me because they're major preps. But through all of the stuff I know I will encounter I'll have the same group of three people to help me in any situation possible so I know I will be fine. Oh wow where have I heard this story before? All this stuff happened to me the past 3 years! *gasp*

Years repeat themselves people, they're all similar in some way or the other. So predict what will happen now and find ways to change it before going into them.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, it's difficult to change things. Like, if you're in a rut, flailing pathetically and trying to change the obvious course of action but finding yourself incapable.

    Mwahmwah, Princess,
    Purple. :) <3

    ReplyDelete