Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Backstab

You were one of my closest friends and stood up for me to anyone, even your other close friends. We were the two friends in the 8th grade you couldn't separate over anything! I'm your number one best friend and aparently, as you think, will always be. Never tried to harm, backstab, or do something that would majorly upset me and the one time that happened you cried for days until I forgave you. I've been there for you through some of the rughest times with your mom and even helped out both of you! I've helped you find any kind of right guy for you, even sill in search for girls that could be compatable! But now since the break has come for me and my boyfriend you want to go after HIM!?! You make him ask for my freaking permision?!?!?! Why not do it yourself!! You may like him more than any other guy out there but I love him and he loves me! This break I know will be healthy for us, for my reasoning and for his own. We need to be regular, angst filled teenagers for the time being until my mom allows privacy again. But COME ON!! You know he won't put any feeling into it. You know he loves me with everything he has! I was being freakish about things at first, sure, but now I'm okay and over it all! That still doesn't mean you have rights to go after him! But that's not even the worst part. You made him freaking ask for you!! I know that he and I were going to have a meeting with you one day, that enough was hard for me to learn to handle, but this is way too far! You may call yourself a best friend but best friends don't do that! Your old best friend did and you know how much it made you feel betrayed and she didn't even do anything sexual with him but I thought you'd think about that incident before even considering mine... I know you love me more than any person in this life but I hope you realise that this will have to come with tortchery of the mind. Don't think I'd ever let anyone off this easy... You'd better hope you change your mind by this weekend when you call or you're in for a world of pain.

Some friend you turned out to be.

1 comment: