Monday, August 23, 2010

Something all girls should do

My thoughts had just woken me up and I took a shower as usual. Today, I was feeling rather experimental so I had only straightened my hair and threw on a little eye liner and a smudge of eye shadow. The day went by slowly and quickly all at the same time as I waited for my love to call. Time goes by until the phone started to buzz, talked things over until all was well, and he fell asleep snoring a cute little snore as usual. I go to look in the mirror before going to bed to check my flaws but this time something different happened. The mirror stared back at me and for the first time in my life I saw no flaw. "You're beautiful," were my last words of this day. 
I know it took ages for me to even think posotively of myself and if I can so can everyone. All girls are beautiful regardless what people say.

1 comment:

  1. Princess, you ARE beautiful. It just takes some people too long to figure that out and realize it...


    <3

    ReplyDelete