Sunday, August 22, 2010

My best friend

Well first off, I don't know if you want me to say your actual name on here but I'm going to give you the nickname purple.

Ah where to even begin. Purple, you have always been there for me through anything. My weakest points, things I'm unproud of, the good times, the life ending ones, and just about everything. You have been my all-time best friend for almost 5 years now and will continue to be until my dying day. Thank you can even begin to describe how I truely feel to have a friend like you. Whenever I was sad or feeling alone I always called you and it cheered me up each and every time. I know that I've probably put you through some pretty emotional stuff from listening to me and I feel horrible if it has affected you in a negative way. I feel like the most fortunate person on the planet to have you, anyone would. Just look at yourself! In my eyes (and you know I'm a hard rater) you are the most beautiful person on this planet, inside and out. Any person would be beyond lucky to have you. I still can't believe you've put up with my shit for this long but I'm beyond gratful for it. These past few days I have reached my overly vounrable moments once more and even though you are going through some seriouse crap you still listen and do all that you can to make me happy. But today I have reached a point where I will no longer allow these low of  points and you my dear friend are my motivation. I hope you know that I will always be here to listen to you when you're sad, happy, feeling mleey, or just flat out pissed. You have done so much for me and I can't even begin to think of how I can ever repay you back. Honestly, I see you as the best person on this planet. Really I do.  You really are the most loving and caring person I've ever met and I love you for that. Purple, you are the absolute meaning of beautiful and perfect and don't let anyone else think otherwise. You are my motivation and I couldn't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. Just remember that I will always be here for you nomatter what and that I will be you shoulder to cry on and your friend to lean on.

I love you Purple. With everything I know. Thank you. :]

1 comment:

  1. To my fellow Purple:

    ...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <3 <3 <3 <3
    I love you so so so so so so so so much. And, "putting up with your ****" is something I will gladly do everyday if it helps you. I am so proud to be your motivation, and no one deserves to even be in your presence unless they treat you like a princess each and every day. I will always be here for you, too.
    Thank you for putting up with me making blanket forts when I'm supposed to be cleaning off my desk, and whining when I really should just suck it up.
    I love you more than... GAH I can't think of a word or phrase or cutesy saying that's good enough... :) <3


    But I love you. Simple as that. Happy almost bestfriendaversary. :) <3




    Love,
    Purple. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3






    (mwahmwah, Princess.)

    ReplyDelete